Marvel comiquettes: Venom, Mystique & The Scarlett Witch

For the record, I don't really dig comiquettes. I prefer 'poseable' action figures as opposed to statues that have zero articulation. The funny thing is, every once in a while I do come across some really really good statues/comiquettes/premium format figures that stands out from the rest. The price tags alone puts me off from getting them. Nevertheless, these gems caught my attention and I would love to have them if I happen to find some extra bucks (try about a couple of thousand!) somewhere hidden in between the couch in my living room.....heheh! Enjoy.....

Eddie Brock aka Venom....



Mystique.....







The Scarlett Witch...did I hear someone say "No More Mutants?!"



"Make Mine Marvel!!!!"

Comments

darthmental said…
O_O

kalu dah design adam hughes sendri mau ingat la. lots of "boing2", haha. berdarah idung! :P