El purchaso from Matty-collector for Jan 2010!

By definition, technically these were my December online purchases. It's just that we Asians had to wait almost one full month (and at times, well over it...*sigh*) for them to reach our doorsteps. Nevertheless, I find that matty-collector's turnaround time kept getting better as the months progresses. Let's see how they keep up with this...heheh.

Right....first I'd like to marvel on the 6" Winston Zeddemore from the Ghostbusters movie line. All I need to do now is to wait for May to get Peter Venkman...and the team is complete! Rumours have it that Mattel's gonna produce the GB guys from the Real Ghostbusters cartoon series next. I'm not sure I'd want those. Guess I'll wait for the prototype pictures before deciding on those. In the meantime, here are some pics of ol' Winston....



He comes with an Ecto trap as his accessory, complete with a blue 'trap light'...the best so far from the line (although getting Slimer with Egon was a pretty sweet deal too)!



With Egon and Ray...bustin' Slimer!


Waitin' for Pete!






My second December figure from Matty is the Masters of The Universe (MOTU) Classics Skeletor!!!! Whooottt!!! IMHO this is THE most important character from the MOTU realm. Even as a kid, I've always wanted Skeletor first before wanting He-man. I guess I kinda like them villains more than them heroes! Skeletor sold out in less than 30 minutes last month, so for those of you who want to get your paws on this figure, better mark your calender, you won't want to miss him again....as he's coming back again on sale on Jan 27th on matty's website!!!!



I'll post more pictures of ol' bonehead soon...and perhaps some pics of him going head to head with He-Man....

Till then....

Comments

ah, the classic never gets old.
nice one, dude.

;-)P
Rockaholic said…
Bro, Ecto-1 tarak kaa?? if ada menarik gak tu kalau pair kan satu team.. :)
Dash MacBastard said…
The Winston head sculpt looks fan-freaking-tastic!
cowboy75 said…
bila nk sampai ni?
childhood hero ni...
deSMOnd said…
The 7inch ghostbusters figures are worth buying as they look good when displaying in a set. I think Ecto 1 should be releasing soon :)
The Rebel said…
Thanks guys....I think Ecto-1 is just around the corner....it'll be crazy not to get when I have the 4 guys completed soon! Hehe...


>>Dash, I think Winston looks the best thus far too......a pretty good resemblance of Ernie Hudson!
darthmental said…
congrats on the GB bro. 1 more to go, hehe.