Star Wars goodness....I found Malgus in retail!!!!!!

further Star Wars goodness in Aug '12

Decided to follow my wife's instincts the other day and visited a nearby retail store for a stroll with the family. What luck, as we passed the toy section the retail assistant had just re-stocked the Star Wars aisle and I can't believe me eyes when I found Darth Malgus, Starkiller and Shae Vizla just sitting pretty waiting for me! Man, how hard  it is to find Malgus.....let alone through retail! This figure is like USD30 or something on amazon before shipping so that's telling you how rare he is.....but to tell you the truth I'm not really into these Expanded Universe characters too much. I just love anything packaged under the VOTC banner....LOL! Man they look sweet. On the other had, I found that Grand Moff Tarkin at 10% off at another retail store so go figure!

Comments