Weekend Star Wars toy sighting.....

IMG-20121006-00989

Ok, this picture was taken a couple of weeks back at one of the TRU near my place. Truthfully, these have been popping up almost at all TRU ever since. After seeing the price tag (notwithstanding that this was an SDCC exclusive), it made me feel blessed and grateful that I got my AT-AT last year at a heavily discounted price.

This one my friends (it's an SDCC exclusive)....is blissfully priced at RM799 or approximately USD260! That's just absolutely NUTS! Seems that TRU is marking up any toy that they 'exclusively' distribute at their own will. Remember the GI: Joe Retaliation 3.75" action figures some time back? Those were USD20 each......unbelievable.


I love the retro packaging and 'vintage instructions' etc.....but at THAT price....I'd say thank you very much.....I'll wait for the mark down offer instead! 


Comments