Terrax and Galactus.....

Terrax

Was just having fun posing Terrax this morning when I realise I know nuts about the dude save for the mini write-ups that came with each of the BAF pieces in Wave 1. From those I learnt that he's Galactus' herald, has the same job-description as the Silver Surfer. I think I might've caught a glimpse of him from the early-90's Fantastic Four cartoon series. Whatever it is, the figure's starting to grow on me. Great solid sculpt and being chunky-bulky are the two essentials of a good figure to me. So go figure.

I whipped out my ML Galactus for a quick photoshoot. Darn I still haven't snagged a Marvel Universe Galactus yet. I need that behemoth to replace my 'junior' Galactus. Anyway, that's gonna have to wait till I find the time to hit the weekend flea market or eVilbay when I have some spare cash lying around. 

See more pics....

Galactus


Galactus

Galactus

Galactus

Galactus

Galactus

Terrax

Terrax

Terrax

Terrax

Comments

desmond said…
A really well sculpted figure...
Anonymous said…
Brudder - great photos! Makes me almost regret not picking up Constrictor and Klaw to complete Terrax! Cheers the RangerLord
The Rebel said…
Des - yes he is.....the figure made me wanna know more on the character...Hasbro has really done a great job on him.

Rangerlord - that was my initial thoughts too! I didn't bother to complete Wave 1 till I read Terrax's bio on wiki. Heheh....