Retro cartoon series: Doncha' miss the 80s?

80s nostalgia

A lot more missing...I know. I'm hoping someday Hasbro will eventually release a re-issue of the Kenner M.A.S.K. toys (no 're-imagining' stuff please!) and maybe somebody will pick up the Coleco license for Starcom too (wishful thinking!). I also have the Matty Collector Voltron figures but they're not pictured here since all of them are still inside their packaging.. There were many more great 80s cartoon series that deserves to be re-released & immortalised in their 'updated' plastic glory.....Centurions, The Gobots, Visionaries, SilverHawks, Bravestarr, Real Ghostbusters, Spiral Zone, G-Force etc etc.

If they can re-issue the 'classics' for Masters of The Universe, Thundercats. G.I. Joe, TMNT and Transformers, then I'm sure toy companies can do it for the rest I've just mentioned towards the end of the previous paragraph above.

Here's hoping and wishing. 'Nuff said.

Comments