Modest haul for July '13...

July '13 - modest haul....
 
A few feeble collectibles made their way into The Rebel's vault this weekend. These are probably gonna be my only haul for July as I patiently await to pick up a major haul towards the end of the month/early August.

Those 3 Hot Wheels belong to my wife....great score on the '89 Keaton Batmobile! I got my wish this weekend...I've always said that I've only wanted the Ceremonial Luke from the 3.75" Black Series wave 1...managed to find just that amongst a sea of unwanted Anakins and Padmes. Would be great if I can also get me hands on the 'Blaster-Blocking Vader' too (I have a mini 'shrine-like collection' of the Sith Lord you know....LOL!)...but that's not really my priority right now (where are those gosh-darn NECA Aliens' figures??!).

Now excuse me while I stand in the corner and contemplate whether I should get the 6" Black Series Wave 1....been resisting it but now that Hasbro has announced Slave Leia would be in Wave 2....*dammit*!

Comments

desmond said…
Bro, do you intend to collect the 6 inch Star Wars Black Series?
The Rebel said…
Des....still thinking about it bro....*I'm about to lose the fight against my inner evils......arrghhhhh!*