LEGO Gah-lak-tus in da house!

“My power is infinitely greater than your infinitesimal mind could ever possibly grasp, human !”

Ok, I don't even know if there is an official LEGO Galactus figure out there. I bought this one for my son over the weekend because it looks so damn outright good! I know that Galactus appeared in that Marvel Super Heroes video game some time ago...but was there any actual LEGO mini-figure made?

I originally wanted to pose him with the Silver Surfer mini-figure I got for my son not too long ago but there're always gonna be the scale issues so I scrapped the idea. I'm not really too bothered if LEGO never comes around into making these excellent comic characters since them bootleggers are always pro-actively coming up with those characters you'd probably never seen being made into brick form. Now can we please have Thanos next guys? =p


Comments