Merry Xmas 2019 & a Happy New Year!



Gosh. I totally forgot to hit the post button to this post the other day before I left the country for work assignment. This post was meant to be published on Christmas morning but it didn't happen. So when I saw the yet-to-be published post I quickly made some adjustments to it so it wouldn't sound awkward when I post Christmas greetings after the new year.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all who celebrates. And for the rest of you guys, hope you had a wonderful end-of-year break and possibly you'd still be on holiday since last Wednesday was the 1st of January and it makes no sense to go back to office since no one is really there on Thursday and Friday, right?

As for me, I had to make a quick 4-day work trip to a neighbouring country last week so that meant that I had to make that leap from 2019 to 2020 on a foreign land.

Happy New Year to all youse readers of my humble blog! I know that there are actual people reading the blog based on the view count on the post edit page but I still can't get any comments through. It's ok though. You have a wonderful new start to a whole new year now and may all your resolutions come true this year!


Comments