Happy Alien Day


April 26th is the official 'Alien Day' if you must know. Truthfully I didn't even know about it until I saw a stream of Alien-themed action-figure shots over at Instagram. Then it all came to me that April, 26th is actually a throwback to '426' as in 'LV-426'. Cute.

So I joined in the bandwagon and took a quick snap of my Aliens' Ripley & Newt figures. These are all I have for now as the rest of my xenomorphs and Marines are in storage.  Have I ever mentioned before that the 1986 James Cameron Aliens film is one of the best movie of all time? Well, it is to me at least. 

The VHS tape I had when I was younger must've had hundreds if not thousands of replays. I never grew tired of Aliens. Sure, the first Alien movie was crucial because it was the beginning of things and being trapped in the Nostromo with the space monster is terrifying as heck, but the image of a bunch of Space Marines with their pulse rifles hunting the aliens down is just pure joy.

So here's to Alien Day 2020!

Comments