Moon Knight Teaser Trailer


The new Moon Knight Teaser Trailer looks very promising indeed. A couple of months ago we got a glimpse of how the character was going to look like in the MCU and now we get to see how the character will further look in the upcoming Disney Plus series due to hit your devices on March 30 this year.

Honestly, I've never been much of a Moon Knight fan back in my comic-reading-frenzy days in the 90s but I do get my occasional Moon Knight fix through 'Team Up' issues such as....




...or even this mash-up with DC's Batman



Funny enough, I've always thought of Moon Knight as Marvel's response to DC's Batman except that Marc Spector has some sort of mystical insights as a result of being resurrected (countless times?) by the moon God of Egypt (hence 'Moon' Knight....) but the latest trailer showed a more mystically induced origins and capabilities. Spector was also a former Marine/CIA operative but I didn't see much of that from the trailer.

It'll be interesting to see how he'll differ from the comic pages.

I love how he beats the heck of that canine looking being (Anubis?) in the restroom scene. I'm also stoked to see Oscar Isaac in the MCU, finally. The dude was Apocalypse in FOX's X-Men movie before but that doesn't really count.  Always good to watch any new Marvel series in the wake of Hawkeye's success. Marvel Studios is showing that they can rival even the likes of DC's TV series.

.
.
Anyway, what happened to the Midnight Sons movie? Absolutely loved that comic run. I know it's coming soon from Marvel Studios but I forgot what Phase or timeline would this planned Marvel supernatural movie would fit in.








 

Comments