Star Wars / Dallas opening

 

Whoever did this....thank you! I know not of the maker of this excellent piece of Star Wars-Dallas masterpiece but this is something we did not know we needed. I must admit that I've watched as many Dallas episodes back in the 80s as I could possibly can (didn't get to watch it every time because of the late night slot) but I never really dig the 2012 series, even though the most excellent Larry Hagman returned for that run (he passed away in the middle of production of Season 2). Dallas' theme song is definitely one of the most recognizable TV series theme song in my books, so imagine the delight on my face when I first saw this video. Mix the Dallas opening with the greatest space opera franchise of all time and you'd get this one absolute geek-worthy material.

So thank you again for this great mashup video, whoever you are.

Comments