Thank you Ray Liotta


Again I wanna stress out that I'm not writing any kind of obituary or eulogies here on the blog but any actor or musician that had any kind of impact on my life deserves to have a shout out. Goodfellas (1990) was one of the movie that made me return to the video rental store again and again back in the 90s. I love the movie more than the Godfather trilogy itself....I know, pretty shocking right? A huge part of it is due to the fact that the character Henry Hill was brilliantly played by the great Ray Liotta. When I heard of his passing in his sleep while filming a new movie in the Dominican, I immediately remembered how profound his acting was and how it affected me in my youth. Of course he was also in Field of Dreams and countless other films in his lifetime but Goodfellas is where it's at for me.

Rest easy Ray, and thank you for Henry Hill.
 


Comments