Wilkommen to my online rants/reviews/criticsms/whatever.....

Ok, let's get things straight....this is NOT a typical stereotyped/cliche online journal/diary where people can just keep tab of whatever's happening to my daily life nor any of the mishaps/incidents/daily entries. Unlike those I've just mentioned, there won't be any of those "Dear-diary, Today-I've-experienced-the-most-beautiful...." kinda stuffs. Therefore, if you're looking or expectin' any journal-like entries for you to read and giggle about....sorry bub, this ain't the place!
This is where I'll pour out my views on the the issues/things/objects that I fancy....whatever/whenever I feel like it. Like a great friend once said...."Refrain thyself from talking about religion and politics in public; and thou shall prevail!" So it's obvious I'm gonna avoid those no-no subjects on my page.
'Nuff said.....have fun if you can!

Comments