Whatever's cool with me...

Whatever's cool with me...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is SPARTA!!!



No...no...no!!!! Just when I thought of pulling the handbrake from collecting them 1/6 figures....Hot Toys had to announce this! An 'alternate' head which depicts Gerard Butler....err...I mean King Leonidas in his famous war-cry stance...shouting "This is SPARTA!!!" Wait a tick, wasn't this from the scene when he kicked that Persian messenger into the dark bottomless pit? So he technically WAS NOT in full Spartan battle-gear as pictured below then? Whatever it is, it's a nice touch from Hot Toys to give collectors the extra 'mean' headsculpt. Something which should have been done with the previous Wolverine figure IMHO!




Filled Under:

3 Comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

thinks second look does make me excited.

to bad my money's limited for other toys. huhuhuu

Little Plastic Man said...

LOL...maybe pre-orders were slow so they decided to entice us with extra head...die lah now really tempted

cowboy75 said...

ni bila dah kuar sure cun ni!!