Whatever's cool with me...

Whatever's cool with me...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Star Wars stuffs announced in Toyfair UK....



Ok, first of all I'm not even aware that currently there's a toyfair taking place in the UK right now. I guess like most collector, I'm more hyped up to wait for the upcoming SDCC or any US toyfairs throughout 2010. Anyway, these images were taken off http://jedinews.co.uk/. I wish HASBRO had shown us the prototype for the upcoming AT-AT....*sigh*...but I guess these will do for the time being. All pictures credited to Jedinews.co.uk.

Boba Fett voice changer helmet...





Bespin cloud car...how interesting!




The new snowspeeder...I WANT!






Filled Under:

8 Comments:

darthmental said...

rasa cam berminat ngan cloud car. pasni bleh la buka otc cloud car pilot aku, hehe. :D

desmond said...

The Boba Fett helmet looks good :)

saruman said...

I want the snowspeeder!!!

Rafys78 said...

Snospeedah!!

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

love the helmet.

cowboy75 said...

Ohhhh..SNOWSPEEDER !!!!

Dash MacBastard said...

Sort of suprising that Hasbro decided to re-release the Cloud Car...
Has it turned up in the Clone Wars series recently..?

The Rebel said...

>>>Dash...yeah, kinda funny they decide to release a new Cloud Car...has it secretly grown in popularity? I haven't seen much of the Clone Wars series so I won't know much about that either...