Star Wars: C-3PO Mimobot 4GB USB pendrive

I got a surprise of my life when my in-laws came back frm HK the other day and brought me home this interesting piece of Star Wars memoribilia. It's a 4GB C3-PO 'Mimobot' USB pendrive (what in the world is a mimobot anyway?). It's already loaded with a string of SW wallpapers and avatars. I haven't checked them out yet but according to my brother in law (who got the same pendrive himself) they're pretty cool!




There's even that 'chipped' effect at the back of C3-PO. I'm not sure whether this is intentional or caused by some other causes.....whatever it is it looks 'natural' ala 'A New Hope"...LOL! 
In the end of the day, this piece of technology serves only one purpose.....holding 4GB worth of geeky goodness!

Cool eh? May the force be with you....

Comments

desmond said…
This one is cute and yet useful..Haha!!
Rafys78 said…
Yet it reminds me of the portable fans.
Doon said…
Hey man, first time posting a comment on your blog. Keep up the great work, I love flicking over your pictures. har c3po cone head!
Armand said…
Looks damn funny innit? Hahahaha! Might be interested to get one myself
demn, a killer goldie toy. love it. and usefull too. it's cool to have in laws like urs. hohohooh