Whatever's cool with me...

Whatever's cool with me...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Toy sightings: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters...



Toy sighting: Movie Masters "The Dark Knight Rises"

Found these popping out at various retail outlets already. Heard that Alfred was a rarer figures among them all.....heck he's rumoured to be even harder to find than Bane himself i.e. at only 1 per case! Not the case (pardon the pun!) here in Malaysia.......Bane is disappearing faster than the rest of the characters. Nobody gives a @#$ about Michael Caine.

Our only grouse? These are a tad bit expensive here in Malaysia....at about USD33 a pop in retail!

Filled Under:

3 Comments:

Willy's Toys said...

I just got the Bane. Last one in the entire store!

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

am much prefer to wait for Hot Toys version...there goes my money again...

The Rebel said...

Willy - the distribution is just nuts. Out of 4 TRUs that I went to, only 1 had Bane.....that's just how hard it is to get him.

Asrul - yea, I'm anxious to see how the HT figure turns out too. Though I doubt that TDKR will ever trounce The Avengers in terms of worldwide ticket sales....Make Mine Marvel!!1 =)