Hot Wheels Retro vehicles......

Batman Batmobile TV Series
Ghostbuster Ecto-1

Knight Rider KITT

Goodness! I can't tell ya how hard it is to track these down at retail. I've been drooling (and downright envious) of those collectors who have been lucky enough to snag these when it was first released some weeks ago. A collector friend of mine actually paid more than double the price to get each of these into his Hot Wheels collection (these are actually RM20 or roughly USD6.60 each). The word on the street was, these were immediately snapped up the moment they were put on retail aisle here in Malaysia. Obviously not wanting to fall prey to them damn dirty scalpers, I waited diligently for the re-stock....and it was well rewarded when these began to pop up again almost everywhere. They didn't last long though....now I can only see the '66 Batmobile hanging on pegs, but no more of K.I.T.T. or Ecto-1 anywhere. I've heard about (and seen!) K.A.R.R. (K.I.T.T.'s arch-enemy) before but can't find him anywhere in the wild. The search continues!

Comments

Did you know I had Ecto 1 in my head but I choose to not buy it. 5 mins later I regretted and it was gone forever!