El cheapo Minions get some make-over...

Despicable Me minions

I bet almost everyone remembers the craze on them minions not so long ago. When Despicable Me 2 was released in theatres in Malaysia some months ago, McDonald's Malaysia released the Happy Meal toys which cost us next to nothing. But it was the ridiculous long-line to get those that really baffled us. It was so bad (many scalpers even resorted into buying multiple sets of the Happy Meals just to get a handful of those minions but the food ended up in the trash bin....how sick can they get?) until McDonald's had to limit the number of Happy Meal sets that a person is allowed to buy at any one time. Anyway, I'm not gonna talk about that again, I think I've said my piece already on the matter in one of my post. Today I'm gonna show you how those cheap Happy Meal toys can be further improved with some paint. I've painted them goggles silver, added black colour to the shoes, added details to their buttons and the 'G' insignia. They look so much better now I think.....well, to me at least. Thought of sharin' some pictures of my quick custom work on these guys.

Despicable Me minions
Despicable Me minions

Despicable Me minions

Comments