The next Hot Toys' MARVEL 1/6 figure is......WTH?!

What in Captain Kirk's n*****s was Hot Toys thinking when they decided to do a Blade figure (from the Blade II movie) next?!! As far as I remembered, the poll Hot Toys ran on their website sometime back clearly showed Spidey and the green gamma-giant as the top two fan favourite, heck I don't even recall seeing Blade in the top 3 slots. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Mr Snipes, he's one helluva great actor for the record. It's just that the poll is now rendered useless as the guys at Hot Toys decided to go for a lesser voted character. *Sigh*......


Nevertheless, this is good news for you die-hard Blade fans out there.....this has an insane likeness of Wesley Snipes! For a full pictorial preview, jump on to my fellow blogger buddy Asrul's blog.

Comments

yes, i'm a bit suprise when the next MMS is Blade.

I thought the next will be either Brad Pitt or The Comedian or even the new t800.

at least Blade looks awesome. Still in 50/50 on PO.
Dash MacBastard said…
I totally agree. What's the point of the polls when the fans aren't heard???
I guess that means we'll be getting a Terminator Salvation Kyle Reese figure then, instead of the fan preferred T-800...
desmond said…
This is a good news to me as I always want this figure..Haha!!
saruman said…
Rebel... u r absolutely right!!!!
darthmental said…
hmm, nampak ok gak blade ni. muka spot-on. dulu medicom penah kuar kan blade?