Sideshow's 12" Emperor Palpatine priority pre-order!!!

Sideshow Collectible's gonna open up the Priority Pre-Order for the upcoming 12" Emperor Palpatine this Friday (Dec 18). Having sworn to slow down on my Star Wars purchases (and to halt further contributions to Uncle George's retirement coffers), this proves to be a daunting task indeed, especially after looking at these official product pictures.


My only qualm is that we'd only get the 'angry-faced' Palpatine if we opt to purchase the "Exclusive" version, which as we all know would be priced skyhigh over here in Asia. So there goes my hope of getting a 'constipated-look' Palpatine!


One thing good is that he doesn't look like a 'melon-head' to which Sideshow figures seemed to be suffering from lately. Recent casualties of this 'melonhead-type' disease includes Sideshow's Lando Calrissian and German-Indy.



*Sigh*, I guess the regular version will do....I'm so eager to pose him next to my ROTJ Luke and the recently-released Vader figure! That's not all. Concurrently, Sideshow's gonna release the throne to which Palpatine sat in during the final scene in ROTJ. It's not gonna come cheap (as we expected based on Grand Admiral Thrawn's throne!) at a whopping USD140! You'll never know...someone out there might be crazy enough to be tempted picking this one up...yours truly included!! LOL!



Pictures as they appear in Sideshow's page here.

Comments

deSMOnd said…
The Imperial Throne is damn tempting to me and I guess that is not a cheap piece. I don't think I will buy this as I have the first version Palpatine already..
The Rebel said…
Ahh, u have the 2-pack Sidious/Palpatine figures? Nice....honestly i wld've preferred to have that one instead of this one. But since I've already missed the boat, I guess I'll have to be content with this.... :)
much prefer to put my money on Star Wars shoes by adidas instead.
huhuhuhuhuhu

K O P A K!!!
The Rebel said…
Asrul....if I opt to buy the SW shoes....it won't look good among my other 12: Sideshow SW figures.... :p LOL!!!!