DX01: The Joker from Hot Toys.....some of my random shots!



I was virtually head over heels about receiving this figure, mainly because I never had the chance to own the 1st version released a couple of years ago. For the record, I was never really intrigued about having every single version of the Joker (as how he had appeared in the TDK movie)...with that notion steady in my head, I was determined to shelf the 'Police Joker' aside the moment I get my hands on the DX01 box. But something better came along my way....somebody actually offered me quite a sum of cash for the Police Joker (headsculpt plus all of the accesories only.....no nude Truetype body was included for the Police Joker by the way!) barely a day after I listed it for sale on my blog and on eBay. With the sale of the '5-second' character, I was able to recoup approximately half of what I've paid for the DX01 box....pretty good deal if you ask me!

They're many good reviews out there already been done on the DX01 figure(s). I reckon you can find those the moment you type in 'dx01 hot toys review' on any search engines on the net. What I have here is a just some random shots I took (mainly on the purple-suit Joker) when I first took them out from their packaging. Enjoy....gotta love the PERS (parallel eyes-rolling system!)....





















Comments

darthmental said…
ni joker terbaik bro. ko tak beli yang 1st release pun tak rugi, hehe. :)
deSMOnd said…
Rebel, I bought the police version joker yesterday. So happy!!
The Rebel said…
Des....ahh, congrats bro! U finally found one! How much did u manage to buy it for?