Been pretty busy lately......

Wow....I can't believe that my last posting was way back in Feb 20th. Quite a long gap since I last posted anything.....2 weeks is a long time in anyone's books I reckon! Been tied with things lately. Apart from finding myself at an important juncture of my working career, I find myself being bombarded with all sorts of petty complications. Nevertheless, I managed to get my hands on some cool acquisitions (by my standards at least...LOL!) along the way. Some of these were acquired during late Feb '10, but like I said earlier, I simply didn't have enough time to rant/blog about them back then:


L to R: MOTU Classics' King Randor, Hasbro's ML Ronin & 2006 Star Wars Han Solo w/carbonite

I once mentioned that I wasn't too keen on getting King Randor but lately I realised that I'd soon would've kicked myself if Mattel produces Queen Marlena and Prince Adam next! I traded my extra Princess Adora to get 'his royal highness' with a collector buddy of mine who happened to have extras. Ronin, from Hasbro's twin pack Marvel Legend boxset (he was paired with Elektra) was a gift from another collector buddy of mine. He happened to have two of the same figure and was kind enough to offer me his extra. Finally, to be honest, I couldn't care less about the Han Solo figure that I've bought....it's the carbonite block that I need to complete my Jabba's palace diorama! LOL! Anyway, I found this at a really dirt cheap price at one of the toy store in town (funny how he ended up being discounted when the same figure is highly sought after on eBay!).

That's about it for the time being.....till next time!

Comments

ye lah, long time no see dude...

;-)P
darthmental said…
congrats on the han in carbonite. the best so far. now get yourself a tatooine skiff. memang cun kalu letak han & the rest of the gang atas tu, haha.

*statement racun. :P
Razmanshah said…
long2 time pun ada haul gak. hehe