Food...glorious food! *ehm*....inaugural 'foodie-rific' entry in my blog!

As far as my memory serves me, I've never had any food-related entry in my blog before. I have tonnes of food picture. Maybe it's just my instinctive habit of snapping food pictures right before anyone starts to ravage through the serving plates, but none of those ever made it to the public....in fact I can't even recall where the jpg files now are. Anyway, in view of the scrumptious lunch my wife, son and I had yesterday with an old friend at a nearby Lebanese restaurant, I said to myself that I'd make the effort to get these posted.....none of these excellent food portrait be wasted again! =p

Read more...

These are to die for! Take it from me. If ya' ever wanna know more about the place (and in case ya' really can't see the extra-super-duper small fonts on the plates) send me a msg and I'll tell ya' where.

Hor d'oeuvres.....

Chicken dish....

Mixed grill.....

Comments

i LOVE food as well. been meaning to do food review on my other blog, Penulisan oleh Asrul Sany soon.

;-)P

ur pics r delish.