Will Swiftwind be pink or white?

For a start, I know of some so-called 'manly' collectors who proclaimed that they don't give any rass a** about the release of She-Ra's faithful unicorn steed Swiftwind. Matty has finally announced that ol' Swifty will be released in late 2011 and now they're giving those who would be present at the upcoming Mattypalooza (SDCC '10) to vote for the colour! Yup, it's gonna be a toss between 'Classic Pink' or 'Royal White'. If ya' ask me....choose WHITE fer' God's sake!!!!!

Another thing is, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm quite a fan of the Princess of Power (POP) cartoon series, simply because it's a direct spin-off from the He-man & The Masters of the Universe cartoon series.

Besides, my wife, who happens to be one of the most devout POP fan on the planet would kill me if I don't get ol' Swifty. To quote her..."What's the point of already having MOTUC's Adora and She-Ra then eh?". Nuff said.


Comments

pink and white for me.
neway ur lucky cause ur wifey's super awesome.