The Walking Dead Season 3: Episode 5 mini recap...

Season 3

Nah, this isn't one of those lenghty and in-depth reviews. It's just a reflection of Season 3 of the most watched cable series in the history of television. We're already up to Episode 5 of Season 3 thus far and I can tell ya' that it's the BEST season among them all hands down! Apart from the introduction of excellent characters such as the sadistic Governor and the katana-wielding Michonne (both fan favourites from the comic book pages), the storyline has somehow evolved into a much darker and emotional mood, as expected.

rick-will-snap

*SPOILER ALERT* The best bit? It's gotta be how Rick had gone bonkers upon learning the death of his wife Lori from Episode 4. He decided that its probably best to vent out his frustrations by picking up an axe and slaughter every single 'walkers' that come between him and Lori's remains (or what's left of 'em anyway).  Meanwhile we were also treated to the sadistic ways of the Governor and how Andrea was made to realise that she'd probably made the wrong decision to ditch Michonne in favour of the Guv'.....and Woodbury isn't the 'safe refuge' that everyone thought it was. Really good stuff this week. Can't freakin' wait for Episode 6!

rick & shane Series 2

On a the geeky front, I managed to get a buddy of mine from the States to snag me these 2 figures from McFarlane's Series 2 of the TV series characters. Now I'm waiting for them to be shipped to me here in Malaysia. I totally missed out on the Series 1 figures (darn I missed out on Daryl!!!!!) so I wasn't gonna let these pass by too. I haven't bought any 'walkers' though (too creepy to be displayed on my shelves.....can't risk my other action figures to be infected I guess....LOL!). Here's hoping that McFarlane will do a Daryl 2.0. My buddy Marc of ungrownups.com has THIS to say about the abysmal articulations and limbs proportions of that Daryl 1.0. 

Only few more days left till we get to Episode 6......I'm gonna kill time by reading Kirkman's new book 'The Road to Woodbury' to pass time.

Over and out!

Comments

Who didn't afraid by the zombies of The Walking Dead movie? It is really scary. But take a look of its action figure, you can try collecting it as part of your collection that can be displayed at home or for play. Its action figure seems to be different from others.