Pos Malaysia's Marvel 80th Anniversary Commemorative set

This is absolutely too cool not to share. As a Marvel Comics fan I am OBLIGED to share this....


Pos Malaysia will be releasing this cool Marvel Comics' 80th Anniversary Commemorative Set which will include 11 stamps, 2 souvenir covers & 3 postcards adorned with your favorite Marvel characters.






These will be available tomorrow (4th of July) for pre-purchase at RM120 (or roughly USD30) at each state's Pos Malaysia main outlet and the first 300 lucky souls will also get a limited edition Marvel poster.



The fact that these have classic Marvel art  circa 1970s/80s on them is a big plus for me.




Would definitely love to get my hands on these but....

1) I haven't collected stamps/commemorative since the late 80s so I don't think I wanna start now or splash that kind of moolah to get these (no matter how tempting they might be!)

2) Imagine the line at the main Malaysian Post Office tomorrow morning! So no thanks.. hahah.

Good luck to those wanting to join the expectedly long queue tomorrow. Excelsior!

Comments