Star Wars: Japanese Newsweek Special Edition

I get pretty dang excited when I get Star Wars stuff from Japan. They have all sorts of cool Star Wars stuff/memorabilia over there that can't be found anywhere else on planet earth. I was literally flabbergasted when I was there in Tokyo myself some years ago (a follow up geek trip awaits!) because the place was flooded with enough Star Wars merch and stuff to satiate most Star Wars fanboys' unsatiable desires.

Rest assured, when a new Star Wars film hits the cinema, there'd be gajillion of magazines out there at retail to go along with it and Japan seems to be one of the place to be during the height of the hype.

I received this Special Newsweek Star Wars Edition magazine the other day from a friend of mine in Tokyo. I can speak basic Japanese but I sure can't read any of the kanji/hiragana/katakana just yet so feasting my eyes was the only option to enjoy this magazine, unless you're willing to switch on your Google 'camera' translator while you're at it.

I love the magazine. It's full of behind the scene pictures, some you've seen before and there are some that you haven't. The chronologies are sweet too and it almost makes me feel that these sort of magazines are designed to educate even the 'not-in-the-know' people about Star Wars.

Enjoy these select few pictures off the magazine. I particularly love the last picture with both Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher sharing a light moment together.










Comments

Blogger said…
Do you understand there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to take care of you.

Matter-of-fact, triggering this mighty impulse is absolutely essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his mind and soul for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.