Cool McDonald's Happy Meal Toys!


Look at what I've picked up at McDonald's earlier today! Honestly, I don't even know what these are, but they look mighty cool when displayed! Kinda look like mini-maquettes/statues. There're 3 pieces of trading cards inside each of these 'containers'. They come in 6 characters; Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Red Tornado, The Flash and Martian Manhunter. As of date, The Flash and 'Manhunter are yet to be released. According to the counter dude, probably by next week. These came with the Happy Meal set, but are also available individually.

I'm a fan of the JLA, but I never thought that they would come in the form of a Happy Meal toy! Whatever it is, now I'm thinking of getting 'Lantern and 'Tornado the next time I visit McDonald's. Gotta get those before Flash and Manhunter comes out! I wonder if these are Malaysian/Asian exclusives? Or were they already made available anywhere else in the world?

Comments

darthmental said…
cool. i want! must have, haha. :D

but no wonder woman? hmm..
desmond said…
Wow!! then you have to eat at least one happy meal a week..
Alice said…
Or you just buy them without the happy meal..