Hot Toys Wolverine released in Hong Kong! See these pictures!!!!

Check this out...Hot Toys has released their Wolverine figure yesterday (09/12/09) in Hong Kong!!! It'll be another good 2-3 weeks or so before I'll see this on Malaysian shores. These pictures are taken from the toy-world forum (Hong Kong). Man, this is impressive! We can see that the muscled body is not rubberised, hence eliminates all worries of it being cracked under extreme weather etc.! It looks amazing. HT should have came up with this muscular design for their Hellboy, Abe Sapien and Dutch Schaeffer. I bet many collectors stayed away from puchasing those in fear of the rubberised 'body' being ravaged by the weather. Wolverine, on the other hand....WOW! I hope HT makes this is mass quantities i.e. Truetype bodies so that we can custom more figures using them. My immediate thought is to custom a few USMC from the Vietnam War era......time to get me some flak vests!



Anyway, I bet most of us would've noticed that the Jackman likeness is not really there. But one can't complain as this 'generic' looking Wolverine is already superior than that of its predecessors. Can't wait for January for ol' Wolvie!!!





Comments

can't wait for him to arrive at Xl-Shop.
huhuhuhu
silk Spectre II and Wolvie here I come.
desmond said…
I am also waiting mine to be arrived in Singapore :P