Battle-blades 'Voyager Class' Optimus Prime....

Battle-blade Optimus Prime

Yup, I finally succumbed to my evils and snatched the "Battle-blades" Optimus Prime from the Generations line. You see, while everybody was rushing to get the Dark of The Moon (DOTM) toys, I took a u-turn and began hunting for this particular Optimus instead. He is by far THE most accurate Voyager class 'movie' Optimus Prime made to date. The previous voyage Prime (the ROTF version) wasn't faithful to its on-screen appearance and often criticized as having a huge 'kibble' aka backpack behind its back. In fact, the reason I got this Optimus is because I've successfully off-loaded my ROTF voyager Optimus...makes sense huh? 

Truth is, I needed an Optimus to go with the ONLY other Voyager class movie Transformers toys in my collection....Megatron and The Fallen. My Leader Class Optimus Prime was simply too big to go with these two. Honestly, has anybody seen the new DOTM Voyager Class Optimus Prime? *Eeww!* Not only he's a bit smaller in size as compared to the rest of the voyager class figures, he looks a bit off to me.....So there you go, if you're planning to get the DOTM Voyager Optimus, ditch that idea...get this one instead!

Battle-blade Optimus Prime

I'll do a review on the figure if I have the time....*shucks*....

Comments