Whatever's cool with me...

Whatever's cool with me...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My wait is over....it's finally here! Blu-ray galore!



Star Wars: Complete Saga Blu-ray

After weeks of waiting, my Star Wars: The Complete Saga blu-ray boxset came through the mail a couple of days ago. It arrived after almost 3 weeks since the worldwide release date, but hey, considering I'm over here at the other side of the world, it's relatively fast for amazon's standard.

Read more...


Star Wars: Complete Saga Blu-ray


Star Wars: Complete Saga Blu-ray

Am pretty happy. The discount given by amazon meant that I only had to pay 88 bucks (plus shipping mind you!) for this excellent 9-disc blu-ray set....which means that it only costs me <10 bucks per disc!!

Star Wars: Complete Saga Blu-ray

Can't wait to start seeing this with the rest of The Rebel Page's crew tonight! Till then.....May the Force be with you!!!

Filled Under:

3 Comments:

desmond said...

Great score bro!!

Armand said...

Noooooooooooo!

Rafys78 said...

It is worth the buy, especially if pre-ordered from Amazon.
Here locally, they sell it at RM500 (USD160). That's twice the price!!
It's even packaged as individual jewel case.