G.I. Joe: Retaliation Exclusive Premiere Trailer!!!


Watch this trailer and tell me it doesn't remind you of the action sequences taken off the 80s cartoon series! This is insane....it looks better than the first movie (Rise of Cobra) already!!! I can't believe it, we're finally getting a live-action film that is faithfully true to its 80s cartoon version....(are you listening Michael Bay?!!). June 2012 is gonna be a heckuva time for movie buffs. G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a must-watch for me next to the Dark Knight Rises film. Watch the trailer above until the end and you'd be surprised on the inclusion of a fan-favourite action actor (apart from the very obvious Mr Dwayne Johnson that is!).

Comments

Armand said…
DUDE!!! Revenge of the 80s Cartoon! The trailer looks sick! Finally an 80s franchise worthy of the silverscreen.

Transwhatthefuck? Spielberg and Bay, take note.