New Year Tease from HT.....Iron Man Mark I 2.0!!!

Iron Man - Mark 1 Teaser

Let me just start the new year by sharing this interesting piece of geeky news!

As expected, Hot Toys has finally given us their teaser picture of the upcoming 1/6th Iron man Mark 1 aka ver. 2.0. Many of us missed out on the Mark I when it first came out last time. I was a bit unconvinced with the Tony Stark headsculpt so I'm glad HT finally decided to present us with ver. 2.0. Excitingly, we've also come to know that the new figure's gonna come with some new features! Wonder what those would be? Can't wait for further news from HT soon on this piece of collectible.

On another note, have you guys stumbled across the 1/6th Red Skull teaser image from HT yet? If only HT could confirm that it will come with Hugo Weaving's headsculpt....then I'd be instantly sold!

Red Skull_Hot Toys teaser

Comments