Whatever's cool with me...

Whatever's cool with me...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hot Toys Joker 2.0 headsculpt reveal!



Hot Toys Joker 2.0 headsculpt reveal

Hot Toys has revealed the head sculpt for their upcoming Dark Knight Joker 2.0 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure.
Come on HT! I gotta see more.....what else are you throwing in into this set? Interrogation table & chair? What else? Convince us fanboys who ALREADY own the DX-01 that this is going to be worth our money (again)!

From Hot Toys:
Miss me? I'm now unveiling my real face to you finally...

Thanks to the handcraft by chief sculptor & painter Yulli & JC. Hong, my head sculpt looks even more alike to The Joker character! Please stay tuned for more about me soon!
 

Filled Under:

2 Comments:

Little Plastic Man said...

http://toysrevil.blogspot.sg/2012/06/reveal-of-dx-joker-20-from-hot-toys.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Toysrevil+(TOYSREVIL)

Full reveal is out man!

The Rebel said...

Yea man....haven't had the time to re-post the pics frm my flickr yet...heheh