More poison from Hot Toys to tempt you!

Hot Toys - Upcoming Releases May '13

Just look at what Hot Toys had released. A teaser poster of their upcoming releases. I don't care much for the rest but give me The Hulk NOW!!!! Lookin' good. His paint wash and skin tones kinda look much better than the proto figure on display on some exhibition we saw many months ago. Let's hope the final version would be as good too when we get to finally hold him in our hands.

Hot-Toys-Man-of-Steel-Superman-Teaser

On the other hand, what do you think of the teaser pictures of the Man of Steel offerings? Honestly, like many other sane collectors out there, I'd want to wait until Hot Toys shows us the head sculpt. I want my Russel Crowe to actually look like Russel Crowe....the same goes for Henry Cavill! Knowing Hot Toys, they'd probably outdo themselves like usual, so I wouldn't worry too much. Still, even though it's just a mere formality right now before HT gives us a sneek peak into the head sculpts, I can't wait to get these two into my pre-order list. Even if I decide against it right now, I'm pretty sure I'd be 'poisoned' over and surrender to my inner evils once the movie comes out next month!

Hot-Toys-Man-of-Steel-Jor-El-Teaser

Comments