Hot Toys' Robocop...ETA 2014!!!

Hot Toys' Robocop preview pics
Honestly, when Hot Toys first announced the Iron Man Mark 42 in all its 'diecast' glory, I didn't even flinch. Having a fully diecast Mark 42 was just *meh* to me when I still haven't received my Mark VII. But when Hot Toys finally released their preview pictures of their 'also fully diecast' Robocop, I was instantly sold! Old 'tin-head' will come on his own or you could also opt for the version that comes with the mechanical chair/docking station. But does it come with the 'baby-food' dispenser too? That would really be something! 

Hot Toys' Robocop preview pics
Both versions will also come with the 'battle-damaged' helmet and chest armour for your pleasure. Fans have been asking one question since the release of these preview pictures.....would we get an 'unmasked' Murphy head as well? The answer is a solid...NO!

Hot Toys' Robocop_unmasked Murphy head sculpt

Then came these 'behind the scene/WIP' pictures. Seems that Hot Toys 'listened' to their fans and is already working on the unmasked head. But the thing is.....we have to buy 'another' version of Robocop to get this. I'm betting my behind that it's old tin-head as how he'd appear in Robocop 2. Expected...really. Weren't you just waiting for HT to milk the line to the death? Hahaha....

Hot Toys' Robocop_unmasked Murphy head sculpt

The Rebel says.....get this into your pre-order list, even if the price is a bit over the top at USD350++. You gotta have this piece of 80s icon on your shelves people! I gots to have me that docking chair! Anyway, you'd have a long way to go till the expected release date in June '14.

Comments