The Walking Dead Season 4....ETA Oct '13!

The Walking Dead Season 4_promo poster
 
Well, October '13 can't come soon enough. I'm 'dead' eager (pardon the feeble pun attempt)  to find out what's gonna happen next with Rick and gang in the prison they now call home. Are they planning just to sit around and wait for the Guv' to come back (and possibly with more artillery than ever) for his revenge? Are they already planning to move out in search of a new home? How are the new characters gonna fit in with the rest of the regulars? What's planned for Tyreese next? How is Daryl coping with Merle's demise? These are but some of the burning questions I'm sure many fans are dying to know the answers to.
 
I'm gonna do a review on some 'Dead action figures here soon to quell our 'dying' thirst (there I go again!) for the new season to begin. Watch this space real soon!

Comments

Combo said…
I'm so stoked, can't wait.