Marvel Legends' Guardian of The Galaxy.....

Guardians of the Galaxy #movie #moviebuff #marvel #geekshavethemostfun #actionfigurephotography

Goodness. I'm so far behind in my reviews I don't even know where to start. I can't even remember when I did a decent toy review....hahah. Anyway I picked up the Guardians of the Galaxy ML wave the other day (even when I wasn't really keen to do so in the beginning) because I really wanted that Groot BAF. Seriously, I wasn't that excited with the smaller BAFs of late eg. Terrax, Arnim Zola, comic 'Raccoon but when I saw that Groot was a step up from those regular sized BAFs, I knew I had to have him (sucker!). To assemble Groot, you'd have to get all 6 figures as each of 'em have the required body parts to do so. I didn't mind buying the 4 members of the GotG and Nova, but I was rather annoyed having to splash some cash on the abysmal 'cosmic suit' Iron Man...it looked cheap. I'm seriously considering to sell it off on eBay.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to have the complete line-up of the GotG characters in my display shelf. So much so it almost made me forget about the pain of being forced to buy that ridiculous Iron Man figure just to get that dreaded BAF part (almost). Having Groot stand among his team mates is a welcome sight indeed, especially when he practically towers over everyone else!

Comments