Penguins of Madagascar Happy Meal toys....I’m loving them!

Cute & cuddly boys!

One thing I love about Happy Meal toys is that they’re relatively cheaper than most official merchandise toys out there in the market. Where else can you get official movie toys/action figures for a mere RM3 (that’s just under USD1 folks!) right here in Malaysia. Over the past few years, Mcdonald’s had given us some of the coolest Happy Meal toys I’ve seen in my adult collecting life. Among my favourite ones were those cool looking JLA Animated series character cases (I think I might have blogged about it too some time back) which looked absolutely great when displayed together on my display shelf.

Skipper

A few weekends ago my wife spotted these cool Penguins of Madagascar (PoM) Happy Meal toys at the McDonald’s we were having lunch at. It kinda bummed me out to know that these were in fact already out for some time so I was prepared to suck in the fact that we might not even get all 8 designs. I managed to get 6 out of the 8 PoM toys and it thrilled our son nevertheless. These look great for budget toys and one would’ve expected such quality coming from McDonald’s (I even heard that they even performed tests to see if these toys passed their stringent list of QC checklist, which is great really...think of the safety of those young kids man!).

Rico


Anyway, when it comes to getting toys/action figures for our son, I only have one rule. I get to photograph them first before the little man gets to do whatever he wants with them (usually newly acquired toys/figures get thrown almost immediately into his imaginary battle between good and evil...)! 

Comments