6" The Black Series: TIE Fighter Pilots...

TIE Fighter Pilots

One of the most memorable scenes from A New Hope to me was the moment when Darth Vader instructed two of his trusted wing men to accompany him to take out the Rebellion threat attacking the Death Star. Who can forget the dark visage of the helmeted (and identity-less) pilots as they followed the Dark Lord to their impending doom (one eventually hit the sides of the Death Star equator and the other blasted by a certain Mr Solo...if I recall correctly off the top of my head). I've always been fascinated by the bad guys what more those who were as imposing as these pilots. Finding these 6" Black Series figures however wasn't a walk in the park.I just wish that Hasbro could've made more of the highly demanded figures instead of dumping the endless Obi-Wans and Han Solos on our shelves.

Comments

Paul Hadsall said…
The TIE Pilot is a really nice figure.

I'd be thrilled if "endless" Han Solos were hanging out on the pegs here - we're still stuck with endless Leias and Greedos.
The Rebel said…
Wow...really Paul? Still Leias n Greedos? Which part of the States r u at btw? Have you tried ur TRUs and walmarts?