Combiner Wars Aerialbots.....aaaand Superion!

#aerialbots #autobots #G1 #g1 #generation1 #cybertron #hasbro #keytovectorsigma #superion

I am rather slow in catching up with Hasbro's latest offering. Most of you have seen these on retail shelves by now, although I am beginning to see lesser and lesser of them Aerialbots in recent times. Not really surprising there as most people are already completing/have already completed the whole team and inevitably forming Superion. Heck, some have already completed the Stunticons and Menasor! I finally made time to take the 'planes out of their packagings today with the help of my son (who kept me sane through out the whole process by asking me questions of the origins of Transformers and such!).

One thing I can't fathom is how Hasbro made Slingshot (Quickslinger) and Brake Neck (from the Stunticons) online exclusives. I might have to search through amazon or whatever later but for now I'm contented to have Alpha Bravo as a stand in for Slingshot, although I'm pretty sure I wanna get Brake Neck later instead of that fugly Offroad. 

Anyway, seeing the Aerialbots standing together makes me wanna whip out my G1 DVD and watch the 'Key to Vector Sigma' episode. I might do that tomorrow when I come home from work...*shucks*. Good times.

#aerialbots #autobots #G1 #g1 #generation1 #cybertron #hasbro #keytovectorsigma #superion

Boy, one sure does get mesmerised once Superion is assembled! Hasbro has shown us that they can do a mean interpretation of the combiners! This, I dare to say it, can give the 3rd party TF toymakers a run for their money, although that 'Uranos - not Superion' combiner figure won over Hasbro's version in term of size. But hey, not everyone is keen to spend over USD300/400 for that 3rd party behemoth, so this is by far the most logical choice collectors have to get the Autobot combiner robot on their shelves. I'm so gonna get the Stunticons/Menasor next because I'm liking what I see so far. And when the Constructicons/Devastator comes our way in the near future....nuff said!

Comments