Happy Batman Day 2015!

Bat fanarts acquired on Batman Day!

Ok, I've probably read most of the essential Bat TPBs and comics by now and I do have a considerable Batman (and its related characters) action figure collection but this is the first time I'm hearing about 'Batman Day'. When we were first invited to an event to commemorate the day over at a local comic store, I quickly did a search over google...LOL.

Of course, my wife, son and I didn't leave empty handed. Local artists did some very nice fan art and we snagged ourselves a few. Yes, a few. My son and I ended up with portraits of Bane and Keaton Bats (above) while my wife took home 3 excellent A3 sized potraits of the villainesses below.

Not bad huh? I now wonder if there is a Superman Day...or Spiderman Day?

Superb Batman villainess fanart by @kitdzakuro....me missus bought all of 'em on this auspicious Batman Day!

Comments