Small haul over the weekend...

#geekyweekendhaul #pez #batmanvssupermandawnofjustice #hasbro #starwars #lukeskywalker #hoth #empirestrikesback

Ya can't really go out on a weekend and not come home with something geeky now can you? My son got himself the Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice's Pez candy dispensers i.e. the three (3) characters off the movie (no, there ain't any Lex Luthor or Lois Lane!). Yours truly came home with a Star Wars figure that I've always wanted to complement my lonesome Wampa figure on my display shelf.

#batmanvssupermandawnofjustice #pez #batman #superman #wonderwoman #batfleck #benaffleck #henrycavill #galgadot #dccomics

Upon releasing the Pez dispensers out of their packaging, I immediately noticed that they have striking resemblances to the on-screen actors/actress. Pretty awesome considering that these are mass release collectibles. I especially like the Batfleck Pez, his chin is unmistakable!

#batmanvssupermandawnofjustice #pez #batman #superman #wonderwoman #batfleck #benaffleck #henrycavill #galgadot #dccomics

As I've mentioned  before, I just had to get this particular piece of Star Wars action figure. It's a 2003 Hoth Luke Skywalker figure that was designed to be displayed/combined together with its corresponding Wampa figure/base set. I don't really care much about the figure as I've already acquired the excellent VOTC Hoth Luke some years ago. I guess this Hoth Luke will most probably spend most of his time hanging upside down from the icicle diorama base. I'll post some pictures of that too (I hope) sometime soon.

Hoth Luke Skywalker (The Empire Strikes Back) - 2003


Comments