Small haul today.....


It ain't Sunday yet but it certainly felt like it for me and my family today!

We managed to drag ourselves to visit a specialty toy store located someplace isolated and far from the hustle and bustle of being inside the big city like every other toy store seemed to be at the moment. I must say that it has been quite a trip as the store had many interesting items in stock (well, your mileage may vary) and many a times we were tempted to pick up most of the things that caught our attention.

Call it coincident but my son and both my wife and I have some kind of a theme goin' on today.  You see, while my wife and I decided to bring home the excellent NECA pair of the T-800 and Sarah Connor (both supposedly being the 'ultimate' versions of each), my son chose to bring home a Funko ReAction figure of the T-800.....all of which were characters off the Terminator 2 film!

All will be reviewed soon here on The Rebel Page I hope.....heh.

Comments