Whatever's cool with me...

Whatever's cool with me...

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Small haul today.....




It ain't Sunday yet but it certainly felt like it for me and my family today!

We managed to drag ourselves to visit a specialty toy store located someplace isolated and far from the hustle and bustle of being inside the big city like every other toy store seemed to be at the moment. I must say that it has been quite a trip as the store had many interesting items in stock (well, your mileage may vary) and many a times we were tempted to pick up most of the things that caught our attention.

Call it coincident but my son and both my wife and I have some kind of a theme goin' on today.  You see, while my wife and I decided to bring home the excellent NECA pair of the T-800 and Sarah Connor (both supposedly being the 'ultimate' versions of each), my son chose to bring home a Funko ReAction figure of the T-800.....all of which were characters off the Terminator 2 film!

All will be reviewed soon here on The Rebel Page I hope.....heh.

Filled Under:

0 Comments: