The Big Lebowski 2...sort of


As a huge fan of the Big Lebowski movie, I was obviously thrilled to the core to know that The Jesus Rolls is somewhat the official continuation for first film.

The Big Lebowski is one of my favorite film ever. It's right up there with Pulp Fiction and the select few I hold dear in my life. I wrote a piece about this excellent film sometime in July last year too. 

The movie stars Stars Bobby Cannavale, Jon Hamm, Susan Sarandon, Christopher Walken and of course John Turturro himself. A pretty star-studded flick if you ask me, so it had better be good.

The movie has already been premiered to select lucky viewers at the Rome Film Festival in October 2019 but for the rest of us we gotta wait until the end of February to do so. But to be honest, I do not expect many people to drool over the movie except for those who really dig The Big Lebowski.

Comments