Kinder Joy Star Wars Surprise 2019

Have you guys ever came across or seen the Kinder Joy Star Wars 'Surprise' mini statues? I got these a couple of years ago but never really gotten around to talk about 'em.

Collected these (by mistake nonetheless!) way back in late '19 after I mistakenly took a few for my son who wanted it for some random blind toy, can't remember what it was. So anyway, I only noticed that the boxes had the Star Wars image on it when I checked out from the pharmacy I was in at the time.

The packaging alone is a keeper! Yeah, I kinda collect anything that has Star Wars logo or images of them...



So in the next couple of days I searched for more of these blasted Kinder Joys in the hope of finding more. Here are what I ended up with after a few runs to the convenient stores near me:


One might say that they look cartoony upon closer look but they look absolutely gorgeous when piled closely together.

I think I'm missing BB-8, Kylo Ren and Finn. I tried to buy those from an online seller but he failed to respond back on time so that was a missed chance.

I've got 3 extras of that red-armed Threepio. Hit me up if you want them/exchange them for any of the ones I'm missing above.



Comments