Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire official (final?) trailer!

 

I see that Sony Pictures is still playing on nostalgia to capture the attention of die-hard ol-skool GB fans in the light of the less perceived first sequel (no, I ain't talking about the all-female flick). I have no complains there. The sheer mention of Melnitz in uniform and the sight of the all too familiar library ghost seemed to already suck me in. Plus, the man with no d*ck is also back! March 22nd couldn't come fast enough. 

Still bummed out though that there're no mention whatsoever about the happenings in GB:2. Maybe we'll get some random nods about Vigo and such when we can finally watch the movie later in spring, who knows. I still can't fathom all the hate for GB:2....and these people call themselves 'real' Ghostbusters fans! Shucks.

Comments