MMS DX Joker: Final Headsculpt pictures released!

As originally appeared in Hot Toys' official blog. Looks pretty gruesome! Can't wait to see it arriving on Malaysian shores! Many collector dissed Hot Toys as being 'milking the cow dry', but I strongly believe this upcoming MMS DX 01 is essential to those who missed out on the 1st Joker released some time back......as added bonus, we get the extra headsculpt and the accesories to emulate The Jokers' appearance during the assasination scene, so that's a pretty sweet deal I must say! And the new PERS feature.....goes without saying!
Now, MMS DX 02 (The Dark Knight), on the other hand.......*snicker*....

Comments

Dash MacBastard said…
Damn that figure looks great!
Mat`amiT said…
joker looks better with makeup on...
desmond said…
I skipped the DX version..
The Rebel said…
Dash...yeah, it does look wicked, but the make-up Headsculpt looks a tad similar to the Bank Robber version...hehe, so much for hoping for an exclusive Heath Ledger headsculpt! :p

Mat...I agree with you, he looks kinda funny with the scars sans make -up!

Des....I only want this one, I'm boycotting MMSDX 02! LOL....